I’ve been having a serious fashion block lately, unable to put together any interesting outfits whatsoever and I’m still sort of having it, but I decided I liked this outfit enough to post..so here goes.
What a great round at Collab88, I scored a lot of pretty items, some casual, some dressy and some that completely suit both. The ISON oversized top (mesh) has to be one of my favorite items, because often I wear shirts like this in rl..so comfy and cute. I paired it with the super chic Elle jeans from (Elate!) which went great with the ‘Cruel’ shoes from Just Design.
I decided to go with the hair from Clawtooth ‘Victim of Love’ as it had a romantic and casual feel to it, very similar to how I wear my hair in rl. The lovely fades are a nice touch to this hair and I hope to see this more often from Clawtooth, and other hair designers. I really enjoyed the range this round and look forward to next month’s round.
- Skin: Essences – Clover (Skin Fair 2013 Out NOW!)
- Hair: Clawtooth – Victim of Love (Collab88 March)
- Shirt: ISON – Oversized top (Collab88 March)
- Pants: (Elate!) Elle Jeans Denim (Collab88 March)
- Necklace: MG – Moon Vine Lovers Heart (Collab88 Feb)
- Bag: welldone.atelier – Black moon bag/ Owl (Fi*Fridays old)
Thanks for reading, ♥ Kouralee